Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Interactive Tutorials

  Gradient Mesh Tutorial-


This is a fun project we did in my Illustrator class here at Moraine Park. Gradient Mesh helps you make things look more realistic. I included an easy step-by-step YouTube video on how to create your own! I did this myself and added my finished project.


I was shocked how realistic my fruit turned out. Even though the process of making each piece takes a long time, it was fun to see the outcome and made me want to keep on going.  The project we did in class was a wine bar scene. Each student was able to put their own little twist on the project making it fun to see what other people came up with!


Photo Montage-


This is a really neat way to create a poster or make a unique photo. I have always loved to scrapbook, so this is a computerized way to do just that! This is a tutorial on how to create one yourself:

 
This is my version of a montage that I created in my Photoshop class at Moraine Park for my Interactive Media Design program. I took photos that I liked, cropped them, changed the colors, and placed them to make it look like it was pasted in the book or lying on the table. 


Creating an Avatar-

Creating an avatar in Photoshop was the coolest project I’ve ever done. You can do this to any picture you want. Even though this is an advanced video it’s fairly easy, just time consuming. I hope you’ll try it!



This is the picture I created! This was the very first project I created in the Interactive Media Design Program at Moraine Park. At first I had no idea what I was capable of. I never even opened up Photoshop, let alone really know what the program was about at that time. This was the project that made me obsessed with Photoshop and that let me know this was the program for me!


1 comment:

  1. I really love doing various kinds of experiments in photoshop. I just love the way you have created the image of avatar in photoshop and it looks really amazing. You have done a great job.


    photoshop courses

    ReplyDelete