Monday, June 25, 2012

I’m More Than Just a Number-


I was never one that wanted to go to a big university. Intimidated by large classes and lecture halls.

What I look for in a classroom environment:

  • Hands on group projects
  • 30 or less students per class
  • A teacher that knows my name and is there to help when I need it

Courtesy of Google Images
 
       MPTC has been exactly what I needed. Not only am I getting the education that I need, but I’m building relationships and mentors all the way through to better my future.

       The professors here work with each student giving them every opportunity to succeed and really get to know your strengths and weaknesses. MPTC has a high percentage of students that get jobs right away after finishing their degree.
  
 I’m not going to say I don’t have anxieties about life after college. The insecurities are still there, but I take comfort in that fact that I enjoy my major.

Check out what you can do today at Moraine Park! You deserve to do something you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment