Monday, July 2, 2012

Future at Google?


Courtesy of YouTube
I was shown this video in my Web Design class here at MPTC. My first thought was, how cool would it be to work at Google? Pretty amazing if you ask me!
Another thought that came into mind was how hard I want to work to be able to get a job like this. Being in the Interactive Media Design program opened up so many different opportunities on what can be done. Every 8 weeks when classes change you learn new skills. When I first started I was set on drawing and didn’t think I was good at anything other than that, but now I’m extremely excited about the video production aspect about it.

One more year of school and I hope I can decide what I want to set my heart on. Will it be Google? :-) We’ll just have to wait and see!





No comments:

Post a Comment