Saturday, May 26, 2012

What Am I Doing This Summer?


People ask me this question a lot and I always have the answer, work! I have always worked really hard my whole life, leaving myself with little free time. While everyone was having fun at the beach I was stuck in the mall working, listening to Bob Marley on Pandora pretending I was somewhere warm as well. It always seemed to work out that when I worked it was sunny and rained the days I had off.

Although I do miss working, this summer will be completely different. My plans:
·      Run in a marathon
·      Enjoy the outdoors. (Beach, Kayaking, Biking, etc.)
·      Read books
·      Take as many pictures as I can
·      Travel to see friends and make new ones here in Fond du Lac

There are so many things I would love to do with my time off, but those are definitely at the top of my list. I hope your summer will be as relaxing as mine will be!
                                                                     
I’ve learned to have faith in myself and trust my decisions. To live in the Land of the Not Knowing. I don’t want to be crippled by uncertainty.
                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment