Saturday, May 26, 2012

Downtime – What I Do Offline To Recharge.

Courtesy of Google Images

Are you stressed?
Technology is everywhere now. With my program being all computer based and having a smartphone, I spend from the moment I open my eyes in the morning until I close them again at night online. My phone is constantly in my hand and my computer is never far behind.

With it being summer time I told myself – It’s time for a break!!

Days get long and its important to break free from school work, emails, text messages, and social networks.

Wake up first!
When I wake up I don’t go straight for my phone to see if I have any missed messages. I make sure to grab a cup of coffee, get a workout in, and gather my thoughts before I do anything else. This definitely gets my day off to a positive start!

Work it out!
The gym is like my counselor. If I’m feeling stressed, sad, or even just bored, working out is my cure all. You’ll be surprised how just breaking a sweat can clear your mind!

Go for a ride!
I love driving. Getting out of the house or a work place and taking a cruise is very relaxing to me. Jam out to your favorite radio station and roll down your windows!

Turn it up!
I saved the best for last. Music has been my number one love for many years. Crank it up while doing chores around the house, it makes it a lot more fun and seems to make it go faster!

How often do you spend online? It’s time to take charge and recharge!

No comments:

Post a Comment