Monday, July 16, 2012

Brain Power-



I think I was crazy growing up with all of the activities I was involved in and never needing to take a nap. Like working 50+ hours a week and going to school wasn’t enough, I still made time to hit the gym and hang out with friends all night.

Things have apparently changed. Going to college for 8 hours a day and not having to work last school year really slowed me down. I needed an extra boost of energy to concentrate on projects. 

Taking a nap helped a lot (even if it was on a desk in between classes.) Some people might think that taking time to nap means you’re less productive than those who do not. I do not agree with that at all. Taking a nap helped me focus more in class and have the motivation to do any other things.


It was refreshing, giving you more energy to do other things. Don’t hesitate to take a nap between classes because it is the best way I discovered to help me from being tired.

There will be days, when you have to stay up late to do work or study for exams, when taking a nap will be an incredible help. Don’t think that sleeping during the day is only for lazy people; it really helps everyone.

Taking a nap during the day helps you gain oxygen in the brain, which will make you remember things better. So, my advice would be taking a nap whenever you feel like you’re too tired to get through your lab reports, papers, or homework problems. You will be more refreshed when you wake up for the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment