Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Three Strikes You're Out!

Courtesy of Google Images

Last week I went to a Timber Rattlers game. It was a perfect sunny evening for baseball. When I lived in Michigan you had to drive quite a ways to do anything like this. Any chance I have to get out of the house and do something fun I’ll take it! Baseball games are always a blast rain or shine!

Being in the Interactive Medea program it is hard to not walk out of class and think creatively about everything you see. Watching the TV screen with all of the animated commercials got me to think how they created them and how awesome it would be to have that job. I wonder if they have internships or what company produces those? It is funny what sparks an interest!

I’m really excited to see where I’ll end up in life and whom I’ll be working for (or who will be working for me.) This program will give me many options on who I want to become. My options are limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment