Friday, September 7, 2012

Farewell-


The time has come to say farewell to my followers. It has been a great journey and a great learning tool for me being your student blogger. Moraine Park has been nothing but good to me through this time being a student and a student blogger. I will be continuing my last year in the Interactive Media design program working away to create an amazing future for myself. So far I have been having a blast creating projects to enhance my portfolio. Some more great news is that my internship at Mercury Marine has turned into a part time position and then hopefully turns into full time position down the road as I am finishing up school. Unfortunately with working at Mercury Marine and trying to do extracurricular activities at school it was becoming to be too much for me to have a second job. I hope you all enjoyed my postings through this time and take full advantage of everything MPTC has to offer!

I will still be at the West Bend Campus so feel free to stop and say hello if you’re ever passing through! 

<3 Hannah



(Photos taken by me and made into posters in my Photoshop class last year. Seagulls in the picture below were taken from a different picture I had taken and placed into this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment