Monday, July 23, 2012

The First Step towards Your Future!


I’m really excited to hear there was a great turnout for the Interactive Media Design Program Orientation! It’s great to see that this new program is doing well. Orientation is just your first step in starting something different and exciting!

Coming into a new program and not really know what it’s all about can be kind of intimidating. At least I can say it was for me! It probably took me until the second semester to really understand what this program had to offer.

I will be wondering the halls and hopefully peeking into some of your classes this coming semester so don’t be afraid to ask for help or advice! I’m sure that goes for anyone that started this program last year as well.

It’s also a great time to be thinking about your strengths and weaknesses. It’s never too early to be thinking about summer internships or clubs you may want to join! Visiting Moraine Park’s website or talking with your instructor is always a great way to stay ahead of the game.

I’m really looking forward to meeting all of the new comers of the Interactive Program at MPTC this coming fall!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment